Our “I’m Lost” stickers with emergency information can be placed on clothing, drink bottles, iPods, hard lunch boxes, etc. If any item is lost, you can be called to arrange a prompt pick-up or drop-off.
You can also add your child’s name to the sticker giving its own unique customised look.
- Use alcohol swab provided and make sure your item surface is clean and dry.
- Remove the sticker tape liner, ensuring the actual vinyl remains adhered to the sticker side.
- Carefully place transfer tape onto the surface, starting in the centre and moving out toward the edges.
- Now rub firmly over the vinyl making sure you go over the whole image. Ensure it is pressed firmly to the new surface.
- Peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl at a 45-degree angle. If the vinyl sticks to the transfer tape, simply burnish the vinyl onto the surface again. Then continue to peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl.